Tuesday 30 December 2014

New Year, new diary, new challenges...LETS GO!!

As the New Year celebrations are beginnning, 2014's diary becomes obsolete and in its place sits a shiny new 2015 diary...How exciting I think to myself!  However, as I turn the pages and think of how 'long' this next year will be, I realise that in actual fact I can plot all the way through to this time next year just bouncing date to date...

January: Deadline for Module one

January - Mid February: Additional coaching for students each Sunday in preparation for ISTD Tap and Modern exam session.

February 14th:  ISTD Exam date

Mid February - May: Module two

June: GCSE Maths examinations

June - July: Additional coachiong for students each Sunday in preparation for ISTD Tap and Modern exam session.

End of July: ISTD Examination (date tbc)

Summer Holidays:  Planning and preparing for another school year.

September:  Module three

October - December: Applying to Universities/schools onto PGCE/SCITT courses.

Wow...so here is my year ahead and as scary as sitting here looking at it like this is right now, a New Year comes as a fresh start allowing room for development and improvement.  2015 will be a huge year overall, but taking baby steps I feel confident I can achieve all I plan to! 


                                     








No comments:

Post a Comment